When designing the floor plan for your dream home, there are many things to consider:
- Your lifestyle
- How can your home can compliment your lifestyle?
- Details of the home: size, lot requirements, square footage, number of bedrooms and bathrooms,
- Will you be caring for pets?
- How long you plan to live there?
- Exterior/style of your home
- Room layout
- Sun rise/set
- Ceiling heights/styles - whether you want vaulted or flat
- How many levels
- Slab on grade, single, multi level or two story
- Furniture relocation
- if you would like a dining room, office or guest suite etc.
Everyday living is most important when considering a floor plan design, and lastly is your budget. What can you afford? Give The Design Team (St Cloud MN) a call (320) 252-1517 for more information on St Cloud MN home plans residential design for your dream home!